Archive Fees and Donations
As the Archive is not part of a larger genealogical library, donations based on the length of time the microfilm reader is used, and by the amount of time and assistance received by the staff are appreciated.
- Historical research is free for parishes and diocesan institutions seeking their own history in our Diocese.
- There is no fee for individuals or tribunals seeking personal records for sacramental purposes.
- There is a $25 advance fee required for each request.
- Archival staff provide up to one hour of research per request. Additional research is chargeable at a rate of $25 per hour and payable in advance.
- Photocopies of research materials are $.25 per black and white copy and $.50 per color copy with a minimum charge of $1.00.
Donations and fees should be made payable to:
Diocese of Fargo Archives
5201 Bishops Blvd Ste. A
Fargo, ND 58104-7605